Delete a scheduled task:
- Go to the Task Scheduler form.
- Enter the name of the scheduled task in the Scheduled Task field, and click the binoculars button or press Ctrl+Q. The scheduled task opens in the Task Definition form.
- In the Task Definition form, remove existing task attributes by following the instructions in “Removing a Task Attribute”.
- Click Delete on the toolbar or press Ctrl+D. A warning message displays, informing you that the current record will be deleted.
- Click OK to delete the scheduled task.
We cannot delete internal scheduled tasks, such as Password Expiration Task, that are installed with Oracle Identity Manager.