To import metadata XML files from MDS:
- Navigate to MDS runtime mbeans, as described in step 1 of “Exporting Metadata Files to MDS”.
- Export metadata by using the operations. To do so:
- In the Operations tab, select the first importMetadata operation in the list.
- For fromLocation, provide the directory path of the Oracle Identity Manager host from where documents are to be imported.
- For docs, click the pencil icon, click Add, and in the Element box, provide the full path of the file to be imported. By clicking Add, you can provide the path to multiple docs. If no value is provided, then it imports everything under the fromLocation directory recursively.