Issue : Issue with establishing connection with PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications server
Possible workarounds for this issue are :
- Ensure that the PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications server is running.
- Ensure that Oracle Identity Manager is running.
- Ensure that all the adapters have been compiled.
- Use the IT resources form to examine the Oracle Identity Manager record. Ensure that the IP address, admin ID, and admin password are correct.
- Ensure that the correct Jolt URL has been specified. See Table 2-3, “IT Resource Parameters” for information about locating and determining a Jolt URL.
- Ensure that the server on which Oracle Identity Manager is running can communicate with the Jolt listener over the Jolt URL.