Ensure that a new application server connection, which represents the application server on which Oracle Identity Manager is installed, is first setup in JDeveloper . Make sure that the WebLogic Administrative Server and the SOA server are running before performing these steps.
To set up the new application server connection:
- From the File menu, select New. The New Gallery dialog box is displayed.
- From the left menu, select All Items. On the right pane, select Application Server Connection, and then click OK. The Create Application Server Connection wizard is displayed.
- In the Name and Type window, enter a name that will identify the application server in JDeveloper. Select Weblogic 10.3 as the connection type, and then clickNext.
- In the Authentication window, provide the username and password of the WebLogic user. Click Next.
- In the Configuration window, enter the host name, port number, and the WebLogic domain name in which the SOA managed server is running. The port must be the WebLogic Administrative Server port (usually 7001). Click Next.
- In the Test window, click Test Connection to make sure all the information entered is correct. The test passes with success status. Click Next.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard. This creates the connection to the application server. This connection is required to deploy the composite to the server after making all changes.