Before we configure SOA Server to load Oracle Identity Manager APIs from SOA composites, perform the following:
- Install the version of JDeveloper that is compatible with the Oracle Identity Manager deployment. In addition, install any patches for JDeveloper so that JDeveloper works correctly with the SOA composites.
- Ensure that OIM_HOME points to the directory on which Oracle Identity Manager is installed. For example: /scratch/shiphome/beahome/Oracle_IDM1/server/ must point to OIM_HOME.
- Ensure that DOMAIN_HOME points to the home directory of the domain on which Oracle Identity Manager is installed. For example: /scratch/shiphome/beahome/user_projects/domains/base_domain must point to DOMAIN_HOME.
In this document:
- OIM_ORACLE_HOME refers to the directory in which Oracle Identity Manager is deployed. For example, /scratch/shiphome/beahome/Oracle_IDM1/ must point toOIM_ORACLE_HOME.
- DOMAIN_HOME refers to the directory in which the Oracle WebLogic Server domain is installed with the Oracle Identity Manager deployment.